Plans & Reports
- 10 Year Plan 2012-2022
- Annual Report
- Control of Advertising Signs Bylaw 2008
- Cemetery Bylaw 2006
- Camping Control Bylaw 2012
- Dog Control Bylaw 2010
- Fire Prevention (Vegetation) Bylaw 2010
- Keeping of Animals, Poultry and Bees Bylaw 2010
- Trading in Public Places Bylaw 2013
- Public Places Liquor Control Bylaw 2005
- Roading Bylaw 2008
- Speed Limits Bylaw 2005
- Trenching Bylaw 2002
- Solid Waste Bylaw 2008
- Wastewater Drainage Bylaw 2008
- Trade Waste Bylaw 2008
- Stormwater Drainage Bylaw 2008
- Water Supply Bylaw 2008
- Subdivision Land Use and Development Bylaw
- District Reserve Management Plan
- Climate Change Milestone Reports
- Our Way Southland
- Residents' Satisfaction Survey
- Environment Southland's Regional Water Plan
- Proposed District Plan 2012
- Draft Annual Plan 2013-2014
Bylaws are rules or regulations that are created to control specific activities within Southland District.
Their purposes include:
Requiring activities to be licensed; to ensure that activities are carried out in a safe and responsible manner.
Promoting a nuisance free environment, i.e. through rules on the keeping of animals.
Ensuring that the public can safely use public roads.
Bylaws are a useful way of dealing with ssues that the Council determines are significant enough to pass enforcement options.
A to Z Listing of Bylaws
About this page
|First added:||19 February 2009|
|Last updated:||23 June 2009|