Funding criteria for Fiordland
Applicants may apply for $500 - $5000 in funding.This fund is available to not-for-profit community organisations. Community organisations may be a legal entity or an informal group. Regardless of their legal status the group must have their own bank account.
Applications to the fund must:
- have alignment with the Fiordland Community Futures Plan and/or the four community wellbeings (social, economic, environmental, cultural)
- show some degree of self-contribution or fundraising
The following will not be considered:
- funding for individuals
- applications for salaries, catering or room hire
- funding for pecuniary gain
Applications for funding involving capital works will be expected to provide more than one quote.
Applicants may choose to speak to their application or may be requested to do so.
Fiordland is a thriving and connected community of people that welcomes visitors, embraces sustainability and takes care of its natural environment.
- a community that attracts business, investment, people and visitors
- a community that sustainably protects and enhances its natural environment in a regenerative manner
- a community that enriches its lifestyle
- through cohesive, well thought out planning for growth
- a community that is connected, functional, safe and healthy, with access to excellent services
Any queries to:
Community Liaison Officer
You can submit the form by post to Southland District Council, PO Box 903, Invercargill 9840 or drop it into your nearest SDC office or email it to email@example.com
Closing dates: 31 January, 31 May and 30 September each year
29 January 2023