Funding criteria for Nothern
- consideration will be given to all funding requests on a case by case basis. The board will give preference to applications that directly benefit the community board area and link to the community board plan outcomes
- there is no cap on the amount applicants can request
- co-funding is preferable, but not essential
- two quotes are preferable for capital works, but if it is not possible to get more than one quote and explanation why will be sufficient
- if possible applicants are to come to a board meeting and speak to their application
- groups do not have to be a legal entity to apply, and individuals will be considered on a case by case basis
The Northern area of Southland will be a healthy, caring, connected, vibrant,
welcoming, diverse and progressive community.
- a progressive and flourishing economy creating opportunities for growth and
- a safe and healthy community with access to quality facilities and services
- a connected, involved and thriving community.
Any queries to:
Community Liaison Officer
You can submit the form by post to Southland District Council, PO Box 903, Invercargill 9840 or drop it into your nearest SDC office or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 August each year