Wallace Takitimu Community Partnership Fund
Funding criteria for Wallace Takitimu
- consideration will be given to all funding requests on a case by case basis
- the board will give preference to applications that directly benefit the community board area and link to the community board plan outcomes
- there is no cap on the amount applicants can request
- co-funding is preferable, but not essential
- two quotes are preferable for capital works. If it is not possible to get more than one quote an explanation why will be sufficient
- if possible applicants are to come to a board meeting and speak to their application
- groups do not have to be a legal entity to apply.
A self-reliant, tidy, safe, thriving community – a great place to visit and live.
- a vibrant Wallace-Takitimu area that attracts people, businesses and visitors resulting in employment growth
- Wallace-Takitimu is a strong, connected and inclusive community
- a healthy, safe community with access to quality facilities, amenities and services
- a community whose Council fosters leadership, transparency and community engagement.
Any queries to:
Community Liaison Officer
You can submit the form by post to Southland District Council, PO Box 903, Invercargill 9840 or drop it into your nearest SDC office or email it to email@example.com
29 January 2023