Rubbish and recycling services

Council provides a wheelie bin service for rubbish and recycling to all properties within particular boundaries, usually townships.

The service is also available to people in rural areas en route to the townships, where practicable. The rural service is voluntary and will be provided when requested by the ratepayer. People must take bins to a collection route.

All collection services are contracted out and the wheelie bins remain the property of the contractor, who is responsible for normal wear and tear.

The customer is responsible for providing reasonable security against damage or theft and keeping it clean and tidy. Wheelie bins are assigned to properties so if you move, the wheelie bin stays with the property.

Find out when your wheelie bin is collected.

Keep up to date with Antenno!

Want to know if it's yellow or red bin week? Get weekly reminders and area-specific alerts straight to your phone, download our Antenno app today!

Wheelie bin enquiry

If you have an inquiry relating to wheelie bins you can get in touch using our online form by clicking the button below

Wheelie bin enquiry online

Make a complaint about your bin collection

If you are unhappy about your bin collection or want to make a complaint you can do so online by using the button below. 

Wheelie bin complain online

Order a new or additional bin online

Do you need another bin or want to replace an old one? Just use the button below to let us know. If your bin is damaged or stolen, please let us know using the 'Report a bin stolen or damaged online' at the bottom of the page. 

Order a new or additional bin online

Stolen or damaged bin

If you need to report a stolen wheelie bin please report the incident to the police by calling 105. You will be sent a police report which you need to attach when you notify us. For stolen or damaged bins use the button below to let us know.

Report a bin stolen or damaged online