Northern Community Partnership Fund
- 28 February
- 31 August
The board will have the discretion to consider applications outside
of funding rounds as requested and if funding is available.
Total funding available for 2020/2021 - $31, 542
- consideration will be given to all funding requests on a case by case basis. The board will give preference to applications that directly benefit the community board area and link to the community board plan outcomes
- there is no cap on the amount applicants can request
- co-funding is preferable, but not essential
- two quotes are preferable for capital works, but if it is not possible to get more than one quote and explanation why will be sufficient
- if possible applicants are to come to a board meeting and speak to their application
- groups do not have to be a legal entity to apply, and individuals will be considered on a case by case basis
The Northern area of Southland will be a healthy, caring, connected, vibrant,
welcoming, diverse and progressive community.
- a progressive and flourishing economy creating opportunities for growth and
- a safe and healthy community with access to quality facilities and services
- a connected, involved and thriving community.
Any queries to:
Community Liaison Officer
Download and complete the application form [PDF, 618 KB].
You can submit the form by post to Southland District Council, PO Box 903, Invercargill 9840 or drop it into your nearest SDC office.