Stewart Island/Rakiura Community Partnership Fund
- 31 October
Total funding available for 2020/2021 - $29, 860
- funding is available for not-for-profit community groups. They may be a legal entity or an informal group. Regardless of legal status, the group must have their own bank account
- funding is not available for individuals
- applicants may apply for up to 50% of total project costs
- applications should be aligned with the Stewart Island/Rakiura Community Board’s outcomes, and may include social, economic, cultural and environmental outcomes
- funding for operational costs will not be considered
- applications involving capital works will be required to provide two quotes. If this is not possible then an acceptable explanation will be required
- applicants are encouraged to speak to their application but this is not mandatory.
Stewart Island Rakiura is a connected community that manages growth and has a sustainable future.
- a community that has fit for purpose, sustainable infrastructure
- a cohesive and connected community, recognising that many of our ratepayers don’t reside on the Island full-time
- Kaitiakitanga - guardianship and protection of Stewart Island’s pristine natural environment
- a community that plans for it’s future – recognising it’s unique challenges and
- a community that has a strong voice and that holds agencies and organisations accountable for doing what they say they will.
Any queries to:
Community Liaison Officer
Download and complete the application form [PDF, 654 KB].
You can submit the form by post to Southland District Council, PO Box 903, Invercargill 9840 or drop it into your nearest SDC office.