Tuatapere Te Waewae Community Partnership Fund
- funding requests must be for not-for-profit purposes
- community groups do not have to be a legal entity to apply, and individuals will be considered on a case by case basis
- preference will be given to projects that directly benefit the community board area and its residents
- there is no cap on the amount applicants can request
- applicants should be able to demonstrate some degree of self-fundraising towards their project, this will be assessed on a case-by-case basis
- for projects involving capital works, it is expected that the applicant provides two quotes for the works but if it is not possible to get more than one quote it will be expected that there is an explanation for this
- applicants will be invited to speak to the board about their funding request and project
- this criteria maybe reviewed by the Board as and when required.
Tuatapere Te Waewae is an attractive, vibrant and involved community.
- a community that attracts businesses, people and visitors resulting in economic growth
- a healthy, safe and connected community with access to quality services and facilities
- a community that celebrates and protects its history and heritage
Any queries to:
Community Liaison Officer
Download and complete the application form [PDF, 497 KB].
You can submit the form by post to Southland District Council, PO Box 903, Invercargill 9840 or drop it into your nearest SDC office.