Waihopai Toetoe Community Partnership Fund
- consideration will be given to all funding requests, however requests must be not for profit and demonstrate community benefit.
- the board will give preference to applications that directly
- benefit the community board area and align to the community board plan outcomes.
- applications for salaries and operating costs will not be considered.
- there is no cap on the amount applicants can request. Co-funding is preferable, but not essential. This will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- more than one quote is preferable, but if not possible to get more than one quote an explanation why will be sufficient.
- applicants may be requested to speak to the board about their funding request.
- applicants do not have to be a legal entity to apply.
- the Board can grant money ‘subject to the balance of the funding being secured’.
A united, engaged community where people are valued, our assets are nurtured and our heritage and environment is respected.
- A thriving, healthy and safe community with access to quality facilities, amenities and services.
- Our community is connected and engaged.
- Our unique, natural environment is healthy and protected.
- Our communities have the opportunity to celebrate their history and heritage.
Any queries to:
Community Liaison Officer
Download and complete the application form [PDF, 527 KB].
You can submit the form by post to Southland District Council, PO Box 903, Invercargill 9840 or drop it into your nearest SDC office.