- You can camp at the site shown in the map above, in a certified self-contained vehicle only
- You may stay up to 1 night in any 30 day period
- Other types of camping not allowed
- Camping in tents, cars, and vehicles or caravans that are not certified self-contained is not allowed at the designated site
- No one can camp in the area shaded red on the map
- Dogs must be on a leash in the freedom camping area.
What is a certified self-contained vehicle?
A certified self-contained vehicle has its own water supply, sink and toilet, waste tank, and refuse container.
A current self-contained warrant must be displayed in the window.