My business

Depending on what it is your business does, you may need a licence from Council. Examples include businesses which sell food and alcohol, those which trade in a public place and hairdressers. Licences are also needed to operate some businesses such as a camping ground, funeral parlour or a saleyard.

Find out more about operating businesses in Southland District: