Why become a registered user?
Being a registered user gives you full access to the online services portal and allows you to:
- see items specific to yourself or your business such as property rates, dog licenses, special licenses, resource consents, and more coming
- save your work if you need to leave an application and come back to it
- communicate about your applications through the portal
- select and pay for any fees online.
How do I become a registered user?
Registration is easy and only takes a couple of minutes. All you need to do is;
- create a user name (Trading name or something that you can remember)
- provide us with your full name and contact details
- agree to our summary terms and conditions.
Once you supplied the information we will make sure you are you. This will take up to 24 hours.
You only need to register once for all services.
If you need help with the registration process please ring us on 0800 732 732.Register now