Funding criteria for Oraka Aparima
- consideration will be given to all funding requests on a case by case basis. The board will give preference to applications that directly benefit the community board area and link to the community board plan outcomes
- there is no cap on the amount applicants can request
- co-funding is preferable, but not essential
- two quotes are preferable for capital works, but if it is not possible to get more than one quote and explanation why will be sufficient
- if possible applicants are to come to a board meeting and speak to their application
- groups do not have to be a legal entity to apply.
A vibrant, sustainable, connected community focused on the locals and welcoming to visitors.
- Oraka Aparima is a strong and involved community
- Oraka Aparima value the environment and ensure that it is healthy and protected for the future
- our strong economy is supported by a broad range of services
- our infrastructure is efficient, cost effective to meet current and future need
Any queries to:
Community Liaison Officer
You can submit the form by post to Southland District Council, PO Box 903, Invercargill 9840 or drop it into your nearest SDC office or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 31 August each year