Oraka Aparima Community Partnership Fund
- consideration will be given to all funding requests on a case by case basis. The board will give preference to applications that directly benefit the community board area and link to the community board plan outcomes
- there is no cap on the amount applicants can request
- co-funding is preferable, but not essential
- two quotes are preferable for capital works, but if it is not possible to get more than one quote and explanation why will be sufficient
- if possible applicants are to come to a board meeting and speak to their application
- groups do not have to be a legal entity to apply.
A vibrant, sustainable, connected community focused on the locals and welcoming to visitors.
- Oraka Aparima is a strong and involved community
- Oraka Aparima value the environment and ensure that it is healthy and protected for the future
- our strong economy is supported by a broad range of services
- our infrastructure is efficient, cost effective to meet current and future need
Any queries to:
Community Liaison Officer
Download and complete the application form [PDF, 480 KB].
You can submit the form by post to Southland District Council, PO Box 903, Invercargill 9840 or drop it into your nearest SDC office.