Oreti Community Partnership Fund
- 30 September
- 31 March
The board will have the discretion to consider applications outside of funding rounds as requested and if funding is available.
Total funding available for 2020/2021 - $39, 145
- consideration will be given to all funding requests on a case by case basis
- the board will give preference to applications that directly benefit the community board area and link to the community board plan outcomes
- there is no cap on the amount applicants can request
- co-funding is preferable, but not essential
- more than one quote is preferable, but if not possible to get more than one quote an explanation why will be sufficient
- applicants will be invited to speak to the board about their funding request
- applicants do not have to be a legal entity to apply
- applications from individuals will be considered on a case by case basis
A strong unified community creating plentiful opportunities and embracing innovate ideas to ensure an exciting future.
- a progressive and thriving economy creating opportunities for growth and development
- a healthy, safe community with access to quality facilities, amenities and services
- our infrastructure is efficient, cost effective and meets current and future needs
- our natural and built environment is clean, healthy and attractive
Any queries to:
Community Liaison Officer
Download and complete the application form [PDF, 638 KB].
You can submit the form by post to Southland District Council, PO Box 903, Invercargill 9840 or drop it into your nearest SDC office.