Wallace Takitimu Community Partnership Fund
- 31 August
- 28 February
Total funding available for 2020/2021 - $33, 493
- consideration will be given to all funding requests on a case by case basis
- the board will give preference to applications that directly benefit the community board area and link to the community board plan outcomes
- there is no cap on the amount applicants can request
- co-funding is preferable, but not essential
- two quotes are preferable for capital works. If it is not possible to get more than one quote an explanation why will be sufficient
- if possible applicants are to come to a board meeting and speak to their application
- groups do not have to be a legal entity to apply.
A self-reliant, tidy, safe, thriving community – a great place to visit and live.
- a vibrant Wallace-Takitimu area that attracts people, businesses and visitors resulting in employment growth
- Wallace-Takitimu is a strong, connected and inclusive community
- a healthy, safe community with access to quality facilities, amenities and services
- a community whose Council fosters leadership, transparency and community engagement.
Any queries to:
Community Liaison Officer
Download and complete the application form [PDF, 624 KB].
You can submit the form by post to Southland District Council, PO Box 903, Invercargill 9840 or drop it into your nearest SDC office.